Tuesday, December 1, 2009

She's back! For now...

Once again, I'm pretty sure it's the caffeine talking. But I'm at work. And I'm bored. And since Thanksgiving is well over, I wont feel too cliche' making a list of things I'm thankful for. So here is my list. In no particular order. Except for #1. He's there for a reason!

  1. JOHN (I could go on and on and on here, but I'll spare you.)
  2. My job. Even though I don't always act thankful for it, I truly am.
  3. My health.
  4. My family.
  5. The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
  6. The Internet.
  7. Good books.
  8. Soft blankets on my bed.
  9. Education.
  10. Knowing who my true friends are.
  11. My calling in the Primary. Another one that I don't always act thankful for, but really I am.
  12. Health Insurance.
  13. The fact that my parents are about to move to Japan which = John and I getting to visit them in Japan!
  14. My sister.
  15. Makeup and hairspray. And yummy smelling shampoo. And fun body wash. So basically I'm thankful for Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret. Don't judge.
  16. Warm clothes!
  17. Our little apartment.
  18. Flowers!
  19. Christmas.
  20. Things that sparkle.
  21. Forgiveness.
  22. My blue/silver Christmas Tree!!
  23. Having lots and lots of little nephews.
  24. Knowing that there is life after death.
  25. Pink.
  26. Ebay.
  27. Being married in the Temple.
  28. My car.
  29. Candles.
  30. The little cat that always comes by my work and sits outside my door.
  31. Music.
  32. Pictures.
  33. Cell phones.
  34. My wedding rings.
  35. Running water.
  36. People who make you think "Ah, there really ARE good people left in this world."
  37. Vacations, big or small.
  38. The ocean and crabbing!
  39. Happy memories.
  40. The freedom we are blessed with living in the US.
  41. Postum. (I get it from my dad...) On cold nights. Sitting in bed, watching Seinfeld reruns.

That's all for now folks :O) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and has a special and meaningful Christmas!

5 comments:

Rowley's said...

Love your thankful list, maybe I should get to mine or atleast update my blog! But right now I'm to tired to do anything but read other peoples blogs! So I was thinking that since Nate will be out of school for a month (His last final is on monday!!!) that we NEED to finally get together... you're always welcome up here, we can go down there, or we can meet in the middle. We just need to do something. I heard that you had a little car accident, I'm glad you're okay! I hate days like those. And your parents are moving to Japan???

Hizzeather said...

ha ha POSTUM? I just LOVE that it made your list. Way to keep it real! :)

Heather said...

Your list was great and entertaining. So, your parents are moving to Japan? That would be super hard, but your right; it would be cool to visit Japan.

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

i love to see it when you blog!! I love reading it. and i love your list! John will be glad to hear he's number one :)

Claudemir and Corbi Lima said...

hey mal!! ok, why are your parents moving already!! how long are they going to be there and when are they leaving?! i would like to see them before they leave, im flying in on the 9th of dec so tell them to wait for us!! :D